14/05/2012

Egg







This was for my first studio project for Uni. I decided I wanted to do something completely different to what I had done in the studio before - that being models and actually in a studio! For this I created my own mini sets and used portable studio lighting that I used at home in my living room to create the above. It was so much fun to do a project that wasn't serious, just a fun narrative of a story of an egg. It took a long time to build the sets as the base was made out of wood panels glued together and then I wallpapered and put flooring in, much like you would for a full size room and i spent a lot of time sourcing furniture at a particular scale and boiling and painting 6 eggs brown! - I did this because i wanted continuity as not every egg looks the same colour/tone wise. These images are prints that have been scanned in.

No comments:

Post a Comment