05/08/2013

My Twin


I'm always trying to get pictures of her but shes always so busy so on saturday night i took advantage of her happy mood as she was going on a night out (bonus she was already dressed up/make-up down) and took some pictures of her. I particularly wanted to try out the 'window effect' as i read some info about it from a pre-order pdf i got with a beautiful mess photo idea book, all details of their book and pre-order details can be found on their blog here just scroll through the posts and anyways its an amazing blog so you should check it out! Below are the two images i picked from the ten i managed to get! shes kinda camera shy but im super happy with how they turned out. I love the camera settings for the top one, i really like how the lightness and softness of the image looks with the bright pink from her top and the bright leaves. With the bottom i love the contrast and i've always loved the effect window pictures give. I really want to work more on my portrait and studio side of my photography so this is a start, i just wish my sister was more vain!!





2 comments:

  1. I love the second picture...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete