10/10/2013

What's going on?!

Hi!

So i'm back at uni now and busy as hell!! for my dissertation i'm focusing on why people seem to be so obsessed with the celebrity culture - looking at the paparazzi and how it's now a lot more common to see amateur photography of celebrity's .

For my practical project i am looking into art therapy and the various approaches towards it. In particular i'm looking at Jo Spence and Judy Weiser as well as looking at what you actually need to do to get into art therapy as it's a career path that really interests me!

So that was a short but hopefully sweet update! I'll get some work in progress shots of my practical work up soon and i have my first dissertation tutorial this friday!!

- Amy

2 comments:

  1. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete